All assignments in Haldor can be reused and republished for a new student group. You can copy assignments that you created yourself, or assignments that your colleagues have created. You can only copy assignments from your municipality/school.
- Searchfor one of the following in the search box in the Overview page:
- The name/subject word of the assignment – your/others’ assignments that match the search query.
- Your name – all the assignments you have created will appear.
- Education group – all assignments published for a specific education group.
- Scrolldown the hit list until you find the Assignments header. Here you will see all the assignments that match your search query. Click the assignment you want to copy.
- You will now have access to the assignment and can check if it is this assignment that you want to copy. If it was the wrong assignment, you can backtrack and choose another one.
- ClickCopy under the Tools header out to the right.
- You will now come to a form to create an assignment. It is filled out with the content of the assignment that you copy.
- A) Make any necessary adjustments to the content.
- B) Publish the assignment for a new education group.
Have more questions? Submit a request