The messaging feature allows you to communicate with guardians, students or colleagues directly from within Messages in Haldor. Only student mentors can start conversations with guardians.
- ClickMessages located in the left menu.
- Here you will find your previous/ongoing conversations that you have had or are having with guardians, students or colleagues.
- ClickEnter new located in the upper right corner to start a new conversation.
- Enterthe student’s name in the search box and press Enter.
- you will now see a hit list of all the students that match your search. Selectthe studentwhose Guardian you want to communicate with.
- If you do not want the student to join the conversation, Deselectthe student and make sure the boxes next to Guardians are selected.
- After you selectwho is to join the conversation, clickEnter Message.
- Message window – you now have access and can start a new conversation with the people you selected.
- Here you can see who is participating in the conversation.
- Enteryour message and click Send or press the Enter key to send the message.
- When you have received a reply to a message/someone has written to you, you will see this in Messagesin the left menu. Red numbers symbolise the number of unread messages.
Have more questions? Submit a request