As a teacher and student mentor, you can assign Reasonable adjustments to students that you are teaching.
- Click Summative Judgements in the left menu.
- Clickthe education group that includes the current student.
- In the student list, clickthe student you want to assign a reasonable adjustment.
- You will now come to a view to write a new summative judgement, move to the bottom of it.
- ClickReasonable Adjustments. If there are already Reasonable Adjustments, these will appear here.
- ClickAssign Reasonable Adjustment.
- Choose reasonable adjustment– Choose one of the templates available here. If there is no template that matches the type of reasonable adjustment you need, contact a special education teacher and ask them to create a template for you. If it is urgent, you can choose the Other option and create a temporary template.
- Description– filled in automatically if there is text in the template. You can change this text as needed.
- Choosethe subjects where the student’s adjustment will be displayed.
- A) Select your selections.
- B) Click Save.
- The reasonable adjustment is now assigned to the student for the subjects you selected.
Have more questions? Submit a request