As a student mentor, you can find your students’ summative judgements through the student mentor overview. Here you can see an overview of all the summative judgements in your student mentor group. You can also go in and look specifically at a student.
- ClickOverview located in the left menu.
- Clickyour Student mentor group.
- You can now access the student mentor page for the current student mentor group. Scrollto the bottom of this page to come to the overview.
- ClickSummative Judgements located next to the student list.
This view provides a quick overview of:
- the subjects in which summative judgements have been written
- the level the student is at
- Clicka student to come to the student portfolio and see a more detailed view of the student’s summative judgements.
- Click Summative Judgements.
- Clicka subject to see the teacher’s summative judgement on the current subject.
- You will see the latest published summative judgement for the subject you chose to look at. In the role of student mentor, you can now read the full summative judgement that the educating teacher has written. At the bottom of this page you will also find previous summative judgements if you want to look further back.
Have more questions? Submit a request