- Click Parent-Teacher Meeting in the left menu.
- Clickthe Parent-Teacher Meeting to which you want to add meeting times.
- Scrolldown the page to the Form header.
- A) If there are forms pages added earlier, these will appear here-
- B) Click + Add Form
- Fill out the form:
- A) Form Template – Choose a template from the drop-down menu. After you select a template, a preview of the form appears at the bottom of the current window.
- B) Form title – filled in automatically – you can change this if you prefer.
- C) Description – describe the form. This field can be left blank.
- D) Use
- Follow-up in the meeting – select to fill out the form during the meeting
- Send to attendees – select to send the form to students and/or guardians ahead of the meeting. The people you choose will receive their own copy that they can fill out.
6.The form/forms will then be added to your Parent-Teacher Meeting
Have more questions? Submit a request