- In the left menu, click Groups
- Click the Group from which you want to see assessments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Here you will find an overview of all your students' assessments from the current group. If you have multiple curricula associated with a group, the assessments shown here will be from all those curricula.
- Click Overview at a student to see a more detailed view of the current student.
- The curricula/subjects/courses available in the relevant group are made visible here. This brings together all the assessment and feedback associated with graded tasks and planning.
- By clicking on the Plusset (+) for either Assessment or Feedback, these menus are unfolded and you see
- A) The knowledge requirements - you see a view with all the knowledge requirements in the subject. For each completed assessment, a card appears in this list that shows the knowledge requirements that the student has been tested on.
- B) Feedback - all feedback you have given in tasks and plans is made visible here.
Have more questions? Submit a request