- Search for the student’s namein the search box in the upper right corner.
- Click the student for whom you want to see the student portfolio.
- Click Reasonable Adjustments.
- Here you will see the adjustments assigned to the student. Click Editfor the adjustment you want to change.
- You can now edit the student’s adjustment.
- A) Description field – Here you can see the current description of the student’s adjustment.
- B) Previous versions – Each time the adjustment is edited, a new version is saved. Here you can see all the previous versions, who created them and the date they were created.
- C) Template – Here you can see the description text contained in the template that the adjustment is created with.
- Makeyour changes in the description field and click Save to exit.
Have more questions? Submit a request