- Click Summative Judgements in the left menu.
- Click the education group that includes the current student.
- In the student list, click the student who has a reasonable adjustment that you want to remove.
- You will now come to a view to write a new summative judgement, move to the bottom of it.
- Click Reasonable Adjustments.Here you can see the adjustments assigned to the student.
- Click the reasonable adjustment that you want toremove.
- Click Remove.
- The adjustment is now removed from the student wherever it is used. This can only be restored by a special education teacher.
Have more questions? Submit a request